he main difference between medical protective clothing and isolation clothing is that medical protective clothing is more durable, higher protection level and better protection performance than isolation clothing. In addition to meeting the wear requirements of high strength and wear resistance, they often differ due to different protection purposes and protection principles. Although medical protective clothing is better than isolation clothing, the cost is relatively high, so the protective clothing selected for different jobs is also different.
Medical protective clothing is the medical protective articles worn by clinical medical personnel when contacting patients with Class A or infectious diseases managed according to class A infectious diseases. Isolation clothes are protective articles used by medical personnel to avoid being polluted by blood, body fluids and other infectious substances, or to protect patients from infection
Different user indications
Wear isolation clothing:
1. Contact with infectious diseases such as patients with infectious diseases and multidrug-resistant bacteria infection.
2. Protective isolation of patients, such as diagnosis, treatment and nursing of patients with large-area burns and bone transplantation.
3. It may be splashed by the patient’s blood, body fluids, secretions and excretions.
4. Whether it is necessary to wear isolation clothes when entering key departments such as ICU, NICU and protective ward shall meet internal regulations according to the purpose of medical personnel entering and contact with patients.
Wear medical protective clothing:
Contact with patients with airborne and droplet borne infectious diseases may be splashed by the patient’s blood, body fluids, secretions and excretions.
Use different objects
Medical protective clothing is to prevent medical staff from being infected. It belongs to one-way isolation and is mainly aimed at medical staff; The isolation clothes not only prevent the medical staff from being infected or polluted, but also prevent the patients from being infected. They belong to two-way isolation.
Advantages of medical protective clothing over isolation clothing
1. Medical protective clothing is also an important part of medical protective articles. Its basic requirement is to block viruses, bacteria and other harmful substances, so as to protect medical staff from infection in the process of diagnosis, treatment and nursing.
2. Medical protective clothing should also meet the requirements of normal use functions and have good wearing comfort and safety, such as good moisture permeability, flame retardancy and alcohol corrosion resistance.
3. Medical protective clothing has the characteristics of anti permeability, good air permeability, high strength and high hydrostatic pressure resistance. It is mainly used in industrial, electronic, medical, chemical and bacterial infection prevention environments.
The above is the difference between medical protective clothing and isolation clothing provided by Changrui medical. I hope it will help you understand medical protective clothing and isolation clothing! Formal and qualified medical protective clothing and isolation clothing must be sterilized with ethylene oxide, and their residues must be controlled to have no toxic and side effects on human body, and meet the requirements of the national medical device production license.