Guidelines for the use of the new crown rapid antigen test kit
At present, many countries gradually use rat (rapid antigen test) to replace PCR.
Rat is becoming more and more popular because of its fast and convenient characteristics, 20 minutes of results, and the advantages of being able to test at home. However, it is not completely accurate. In the case of high probability of infection, PCR is recommended.
Usage of rat test kit.
- Clean the nasal cavity.
- Pour the solution in the bottle into the test tube.
- Insert a cotton swab into the nasal cavity and rotate it for 5 times, and then insert another nasal cavity and rotate it for 5 times.
- Immerse the cotton swab in the solution, rotate it for 5 times, and squeeze the residual solution of the cotton swab.
- Break the cotton swab and seal the test tube.
- Drop five drops of solution into the test port of the test card,
- Count 15 to 20 minutes and see the results.
- In position C, only one red line is negative.